Why St. Croix County?
What St. Croix County is Known For…
The Scenic Gateway to Western Wisconsin.
Welcome to St, Croix County, the scenic gateway to Western Wisconsin. While the county has rich history, St. Croix County offers an overabundance of activities for everyone. For nature lovers there is tubing on the Apple River, sailing on the St. Croix River, camping in rustic Willow River State Park and over 200 miles of snowmobile trails. Cultural activities include the Phipps Theater in Hudson and the Knowal theater in New Richmond. Enjoy events and annual festivals featuring everything from Apples to Hot Air Balloons. And don’t forget about the counties 9 golf courses. Whatever one’s interest may be, St. Croix County has activities for you.
- Discover Hudson (Tourism Site)
- Natural Beauty and History Video
- St. Croix Economic Development Corporation
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls Hudson Center
- Hudson Hospital and Clinic
- Hudson Hot Air Affair
- North Hudson Pepper Fest
- Restaurants Video
- Youth Action Hudson
- Phipps Center for the Arts
- Microbrewery/Winter Activities and Festivals
- Afton-Hudson Cruise Lines
- Octagon House and Hudson Historic District
- Willow River State Park
- St. Croix National Scenic Riverway
- St. Croix County
- Travel Wisconsin