CRA Network: Submit Projects Today
Friday, September 06, 2019
The CRA Network is an exciting WEDA service that connects community and economic development projects that may be Community Reinvestment Act eligible with potential funders in an efficient and organized manner.
The match-making tool is designed to help financial institutions collaborate locally and statewide on CRA eligible activities that include:
- Housing projects and programs
- Workforce development programs
- Community programs (e.g., day care centers)
- Small business development
Community and neighborhood revitalization projects
For any questions about the CRA Network program, the application process or to submit an application for consideration, please contact our CRA project recruiters:
- For projects in Southeast, Southcentral and Northeast Wisconsin, contact Mike Harrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For projects in Southwest, Northwestand Northcentral Wisconsin, contact Brian Doudna at email@example.com
The 18 member banks of the CRA Network are seeking to review CRA eligible projects. Submit your projects or programs today for the opportunity to present at the upcoming fall CRA Network meetings.
Register today for an upcoming regional CRA-Network luncheon meeting:
- Oct 9th: Northcentral Region
- Oct 10th: Northwest Region
- Oct. 18th: Southeast Region
- Oct 24th: Southwest Region
- Oct 31st: Southcentral Region
Nov 7th: Northeast Region
The lunch meetings, which are free, will focus on and direct discussion toward the gaps and needs in the regional and local marketplaces.
Category: Business News