- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport Chippewa Valley Regional Airport supports United Airlines flights to major airports throughout the United States via daily flights to Chicago. The airport facilitates daily commercial flights to and from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport (ORD).
- New Richmond Airport The New Richmond Airport is a 24-hour airport with a runway capable of handling an aircraft up to 30,000 lbs. The airport is located two miles North of the New Richmond central business district.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport The Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport is located 25 miles from the Momentum West border. The airport can facilitate daily international and domestic flights.
- Menomonie Airport Located on the east edge of the city, the Menomonie Municipal Airport is capable of handling corporate airplanes and has a full service aeronautical company that can fuel and service small aircrafts.
- Union Pacific Railroad UP connects 23 states in the western twothirds of the country by 32,000 route miles of rail. Union Pacific operates from all major West Coast and Gulf Coast ports to eastern gateways, connects with Canada’s rail systems and is the only railroad serving all six major Mexico gateways.
- Canadian National Rail network spans from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico with over 21,000 miles of track, directly serving about 75 percent of the U.S. population and all major Canadian markets.
- Progressive Rail Progressive Rail has short line operations in five states with a class I connection with Union Pacific Railroad in Northwest Wisconsin and a transload location in Chippewa Falls, WI.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Serving the Wisconsin communities along the border with Minnesota, BNSF has a rail network of 32,500 route miles in 28 states and three Canadian provinces.