Nearly all west central Wisconsin middle and high schools now have access to the Inspire Connections features. This will be helpful to you as a student as you create your individualized learning plan in your Career Cruising account assigned at your school. Features include:
- Employer profiles that describe local companies that hire people for the careers you are interested in
- Online career coaches who will answer your career-related questions
- Experiential Learning Activities (ELAs) – find and request local ELAs offered by local employers and community organizations. ELAs like job-shadowing and internships are an important step to take in understanding where you’d like to go in your career – and what steps you need to take with your education
Have you ever wondered:
- What is it like working at a particular job?
- What do I need to do to get into a career I like?
- What classes do I need to take?
Have you ever wanted to:
- Learn more about a career?
- Get help/guidance in finding a career that you’re interested in?
- Find a summer job with an employer that you’d like to work for?
- Start planning for your future?
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions or want to get help in your career planning, then Inspire Connections can help: