Employers and Coaches
Employers play a critical role in collaborating on new public-private approaches to closing the skills gap. Inspire Connections gives the west central Wisconsin region a unique opportunity to engage our future workforce by strengthening the relationship between our business and education communities. But, we need your help to ensure the initiative is successful.
Inspire Connections can help you improve your company’s local talent pipeline by connecting your company with students (6th grade through college), their parents and educators to inform them about your company and industry needs as well as work-based learning opportunities that you may offer.
Enroll today to create a free profile that will reach your future talent!
Click Here to:
- Register your company or organization
- Join a company or organization that has already registered
- Register independently (apart from a company) as a career coach
Inspire Connections brings together employers, online career coaches, community organizations and schools with a shared goal of helping students and companies reach their goals and improving the workforce pipeline in Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk and St. Croix Counties. Employers are absolutely vital to developing a robust talent pipeline in this region through participation in and the development of work-based learning programs, career mentorship and partnerships with schools. Inspire Connections provides a venue and a framework for employer relationships with secondary and post-secondary educational institutions across the region.
- Increase your business’ visibility and highlight your community involvement
- Promote careers that are available in the region and help students realize that there are many opportunities in your community
- Nurture your future workforce by connecting with them early in their career development
- Bridge the skills gap of students coming out of high school by communicating what the real world needs
- Help build Wisconsin into a workforce-strong and economically vibrant state
- Positively affect and directly address the region’s drop-out, graduation and unemployment rates
Online Career Coaches:
- Bridge the skills gap by answering student questions about careers
- Help the next generation determine the right career and academic pathway for their future
- Spend an hour or less per month – a small time commitment
- Promote your career field to future talent
- Give back to your community from your computer or smartphone – simply connect from your job site or desk!
- Participation is free and is easily tailored to your level of involvement and schedule.