The west central Wisconsin Region has a unique opportunity to strengthen the critical relationship between our business community, our education community and our future workforce. But, we need your help to ensure the initiative is successful. Currently, Inspire Connections covers Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk and St. Croix Counties.
Enroll your company today to create a free employer profile that will reach your future talent!
- If your company, organization or program doesn’t already have a profile, start here.
- If your company already has a profile, or you’d like to register independently as a career coach, start here:
The Inspire Connections initiative enriches the Academic and Career Planning (ACP) process for all students and educators in our ten-county region. Inspire enables streamlined connections with local employers in order to benefit all those who care about and are engaged with talent development. We sincerely believe these working partnerships will result in powerful, meaningful and immediate benefits for everyone engaged.
Benefits to Students and Parents
- Exposure to local work-based learning opportunities
- Exposure to real-time online career coaching in career areas of interest
Benefits to Educators
- Stronger collaboration with local employers to better understand future workforce demands
- Stronger connections with local business and community resources for advancing personalized academic and career plans
- Pathway planning for students
- Stronger relationship development between the local academic and business communities
Benefits to Employers
- Opportunity to proactively engage with the education community to tailor curriculum and programming to address current and future workforce needs
- Opportunity to directly enhance career readiness through work-based learning and online career coaching opportunities
- Opportunity to keep future workforce talent-pool in the west central Wisconsin region
- Partnering with businesses like yours in west central Wisconsin is vital to making an impact on our students futures, your talent pipeline and on our community as a whole. If you are an employer or would like to become an online career coach contact ____